Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Free Printable Sponsor Packets!

So the other day I started by posting templates for allowing young children to engage in the writing experience. Today I'm excited to post the first of several downloadable, printable sponsor packets!

I know sometimes it is hard to round up all the links, sites, and printables in one place and get them ready to send. I'd like to offer these up as one solution, especially for first-time sponsors who may need some ideas to get started.

Each packet is themed and has a stationery sheet, several coloring pages, and a game or maze (or both!).

Today's sponsor packet is butterfly and flower themed (don't worry sponsors of boys--a soccer theme is next up!). This packet has stationery, flower and butterfly coloring sheets, a memory matching game, and a maze.

Butterfly and Flower Printable Sponsor Packet

Enjoy!  Please let me know if you find these useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment